Thursday, February 26, 2015

Tightening Up, Digging Deep, and Upgrading

February and January have been awesome months of tightening up the ministries of Church of Glory Ciesyzn. A few weeks ago, Patrycja spoke, and said that it was time to 'upgrade.' I couldn't agree with her more. Upgrade is in the air, and is being manifested each weekend. This past weekend I trained our first usher and greeters, and made usher/greeter tags. You could feel the strength of having those people in their positions. It brought more order, and peace to our services this past weekend. We also had someone make prayer cloths, and I'll be training prayer cloth ladies shortly. I also have to train the congregation so that they understand the concept of a 'prayer cloth' or a modesty cloth. Could you imagine yourself doing that? Just think, you might be in a church somewhere, training their people to carry a move of God. A part of that training might require introducing prayer cloths for the first time. Spiritual is practical, and practical is spiritual. I've been a prayer cloth lady, and I understand how important that ministry is. When you have people responding to the presence of God, this is a very practical ministry to have at any church. Now that the people are starting to respond to God in a new way, are falling under His power, and getting on their faces...this ministry is being birthed.

Next, I'm proud to announce our newest kid ministry! In English it would be K.T.T or Kids In Training. Translated into Polish, it is something else. So we're calling it D&T, and it will be every Thursday night during corporate prayer. The kids will have expectations, marches, a short bible lesson, praise and worship, and will be trained in powerful prayer. We are raising up a generation of Polish kids that will know how to call upon God, and get answered prayers! We're also adding new people to our kids ministries, and getting them trained to be in Light Kids.

We also added a hospitality ministry to accommodate our Sunday morning visitors, and special meetings that may occur. The hospitality room is undergoing a makeover right now, and is looking so much better. We have a couple of guest speakers coming in a few months, and having a room like this is very important. We also upgraded our helps ministry, and created a schedule of people who take care of God's house. We also tightened up our words team, and put them on a schedule. So, I have been very busy helping organize, helping create, and helping upgrade ministries behind the scenes. The people are getting a chance to live a lifestyle of putting God first, and some are stepping into their first ministry. As mentioned last week, I raised up a girl to organize the worship books after service, and she has turned out to be the right person for the job. Last weekend, I raised up a new singer for the worship team. She had never sang on the worship team before, but she has a right attitude. She had to learn a lot in a short period of time, but she did a great job!
I still have lots of plans in my heart for the months ahead, and I can't wait to do more. I will be in Warsaw after Easter, so I'm trying to accomplish a lot in the time I have left. While I'm gone, they can live this new revival lifestyle out, and enjoy services full of God's presence.

In addition to all these new changes, I have been stretched quite a bit. I've been the praise and worship leader for several weeks. I'm not fluent in Polish, but I am picking up words as quick as I can. Our worship leader, and Pastor's wife, has been recovering from surgery. So I have been standing in for her until she recovers. I have also been writing new songs, adding chords to songs that have been translated into Polish, and learning how to sing in Polish. I have some awesome people that sing on the P&W team that help me; I couldn't do it without them! Plus, we have an awesome guitar player named Michael, and Patrycja's brother who plays drums.

Our services have gotten a lot deeper in the past two weeks as well. I felt that the area in which we live is very 'hard.' The people are also hard, and it has been a reason we're not growing. The Silesian Province is one of the few places in Poland that has Protestants. So we're in a good area of Poland, but the people are still very hard. We felt that we needed to start plowing, 'digging' deeper, and creating a well for God to pour out his presence. We have had some spiritual opposition, but it is happening because we're doing what is right. Our people are fighters, and they are taking their training seriously. So all last weekend, we went to battle, and we dug deep.

I'm expecting great things for this ministry, and for Pastor Marcin's church in the months ahead. I am proclaiming that this will be the best year ever for Pastor Gosia and Slawek! That Pastor Marcin's church would see upgrade, and increase in every area. I can see the changes that are happening in the church in Ciesyzn, and by August of 2015 it will basically be a new church. It will not resemble what it was in August of 2014, because of what God has done. God's honor is being restored, distractions are being eliminated, people are being trained, and stirred. God is showing up, enabling us, and backing this up. It is not glamorous, it is a lot of hard work, but it is right! Watching the people stretch themselves, arise, and get into position is worth it all. I believe that God is going to awaken his church in Poland, and ignite the fires of revival across this land. It is overdue, and it is time.

#PolandArise






No comments:

Post a Comment